Hearing Loss Association of America
- September 12, 2020 - "The Psychology of Hearing Loss" by Don Doherty, President, Virginia Beach Chapter
- October 10, 2020 - "Cochlear Implants and Hearing Loss" by Anna Louthan, AuD, Cochlear Implant audiologist, EVMS, ENT Surgery Clinic
- October 27, 2020 - Access Virginia Gala, "The Roaring 20's, A Centennial Celebration". Come and enjoy a Virtual Live Auction, Costume Contest, and take a glimpse of past events and more! This event is supported by the HLAA Virginia Beach Chapter for all the good work that Access Virginia does for the inclusion of people with hearing loss. The event runs from 6:30 to 8 PM with admission to the virtual site at 6:15 PM.If you can't make the event, please consider making a donation. For details and to purchase tickets or donate please see http://givebutter.com
- November 14, 2020 - "Accommodations Available at Sentara Healthcare for the Hearing Loss Community" by Katy Trapp, BSN, RN-BC, Manager of Sentara Center for Healthcare Ethics
- December 12, 2020 - "Chapter Holiday Celebration and Zoom Meal". Facilitated by Don Doherty, Chapter President. Stay tuned for details.
- January 9, 2021 - "Overview of the Association of Adult Musicians with Hearing Loss" by President and Founder, Wendy Chang.
- February 13, 2021 - "Overview of Access Virginia" by President and Founder, Lois Boyle
- March 13, 2021 - "Genetic Hearing Loss" by Koren Long, Singer and Songwriter
- April 10, 2021 - "Services Available from the Virginia Dept of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Endependence Center" bu Shernika Holley, Endependence Center
- May 8, 2021 - Tom Santa, PA will be speaking on "COVID-19, Vaccines, and Helpful Hints"
- June 12, 2021 - "Helpful Services and Overview of Hamilton Relay" by Eric Alvillar from Hamilton Relay.